What is the most important component of love?
Is it gifts? Sex? Compatibility?
Watch this super short video to find out.
And…Happy Valentine’s Day!
About David Essel, M.S.
“David Essel’s destiny is to help you become more alive in every area of your life.” ~ Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
David Essel, Positive Thinking Will NEVER Change Your Life… But This Book Will, motivational speaker, coaching and mentoring career counselor, confidence, how to be confident, relationship questions, best motivational speakers, career path, healthy relationships, best way to lose weight, self confidence, money advice, addict, relationships, career assessment, life advice.
David Essel, M.S., for 30 years, has been considered one of the leading experts in the field of personal growth.
He is a #1 Best Selling Author of 9 books, a TV/Radio Host, Master Business, Relationship &
Success Coach, Inspirational Speaker, Addiction Recovery Coach and an All Faiths Minister.
His newest #1 Best selling book is : “Positive Thinking Will NEVER Change Your Life… BUT THIS BOOK WILL! The Myth of Positive Thinking, THE REALITY OF SUCCESS”
Master Business, Relationship, and Success Coach, TV/Radio Host, Author of 9 Books, Inspirational Speaker
David began his career in the health and fitness industry and quickly was named “Mr. Motivation” and “The #1 Life Coach in the USA.” by Lifetime Television and “The Master of Motivation” by American Fitness magazine.
He parlayed this worldwide reputation into the world of athletes and athletics after getting his Master’s Degree in Fitness Management, where his emphasis on sport psychology led him to work as the “Mental Success Counselor” for basketball and tennis players from around the USA.
In 1990, a chance encounter with an athletic client who desired a life free of resentments against her former husband, led him deeply into the world of relationship work, with both singles and couples.
That same year he became one of the first nationally recognized Master Life Coaches in the USA, as his work was featured weekly on national radio and television shows. In 1996 David created Life Coach Universe, a Life Coach Certification organization that has certified individuals wanting to make a difference in this world from across the USA, Spain, Bermuda, and the Cayman Islands.
For 25 years, David’s nationally syndicated radio talk show, ” David Essel Alive!” has been heard via Westwood One , XM Satellite Radio and Premiere Radio/ Clear Channel Communications on iHeart Radio. David now hosts 2 nationally syndicated radio shows heard every Saturday morning and evening.
His national work as a motivational segment reporter and host in television began in 1988 with WWOR-TV, then Fox TV’s “Good Day New York” as well as Lifetime Television’s “The Image Workshop”, and the popular Fox TV show “The Morning Blend”.
David has helped thousands of people from around the world achieve their greatest goals in every area of life. From doubling and even tripling their income, to freedom from addictions, preparation for deep love, getting the body they’ve always wanted, releasing long held negative attitudes, overcoming deep depression and anxiety, overcoming emotional and sexual abuse, changing careers or creating dramatic success as business owners, public speaking, as well as helping couples recover from affairs and creating a deep personal connection with God or one’s higher power. David is a renowned expert in the field of co-dependency, where he has helped thousands of people from around the world shatter the “largest addiction known to man.”
There are no topics or circumstances David has not encountered, and helped people overcome, over the past 30 years.
His mission is to inspire others to reach their own exceptional potential in their business and personal life.
Learn more about David and what he does right here http://davidessel.com/
Make America’s Intimacy Great Again!
After seeing months of negative commentary on social media, we decided to take a different approach.
Let’s focus on enhancing our levels of physical intimacy because….
1. When you’re having sex… You won’t complain about politics.
2. When you’re having sex… You won’t complain about the marches and demonstrations
3. When you’re having more sex… You won’t be posting and arguing on Facebook.
4. When you’re having more sex… The core area of your body becomes more conditioned and toned
5. When you’re having more sex… Your immune system function is much better.
6. When you’re having more sex… Your attitude improves, you actually become a better person
Please share… Right after you have more sex… Love David ️❣️
Make America’s Intimacy Great Again!
Lets look at the facts:
Many people in relationships, as well as obviously many single individuals in the USA, complain about a lack of sexuality. They become frustrated, that one of the most pleasurable activities on the face of this planet, is somehow eluding them.
For couples, in the past 36 years of my work as a counselor and life coach, when there’s too little sex in a love relationship there are dangers to look out for:
1. Can easily lead to resentment.
2. Can easily lead to arguments
3. Can easily lead to passive aggressive, negative behaviors
4. Can easily lead to emotional affairs
5. Can easily lead to physical affairs, and the possible demise or destruction of their love relationship.
Benefits of regular sex at least two times per week:
1. Improves sleep
2. Decreases stress
3. Decreases pain sensation in the body
4. Increases your desire to have more sex
5. Lowers blood pressure
6. Increases your emotional connection with your partner
7. Decreases your risk of heart attack
8. Decreases your risk of colds and flu.
If you’re single, the benefits of self-love, or sexual self pleasure, also known as masturbation is:
1. For men, a possible decrease in the risk of prostate cancer
2. For men, a decrease in erectile dysfunction
3. A boost in our mood for both men and women, through the release of oxytocin and dopamine
4. Helps individuals to get to know their own body, what turns them on, so that when they’re in a relationship they know what to share with their partner
5. For teenage girls, teaching self pleasure, allows them to know that can take care of their own desires by themselves, and do not need to risk having sex with boys in order to feel sexual pleasure, DECREASING TEEN PREGNANCY AND THE SPREAD OF STD’S.
6. For teenage boys, the same applies. When they realize they can take care of their own intimate needs, there’s less risk of being with a teenage girl in order to get the benefits of sexual satisfaction, DECREASING TEEN PREGNANCY AND THE SPREAD OF STD’S.
Lasting power for men.
A release of negative beliefs for women.
In David’s number one best-selling book “Positive thinking will never change your life with this book will! The myth of positive thinking, the reality of success”, he tells about his own journey to become a better, longer lasting partner .
A challenge for many men, is to learn the techniques necessary to be able to train their body to not “release to soon” during the process of making love. Through his many interviews with sex therapists, like Dr Barbara Keesling, he took these exercises to heart, which any man can, and by practicing these exercises was able to fulfill his partners desires, without releasing too soon.
In his own practice, he shared these techniques with hundreds of men, and when they practice these on their own they all found outstanding end results in the bedroom.
He has also helped thousands of women, who desire a greater enjoyment of sexuality, by helping them to work through their fears, resentments, and even guilt and shame that can inhibit, and actually destroy one’s desire for healthy sexual activity.
He’s also helped women learn how to communicate their needs, both emotional and physical regarding sex, so that their partnerships grow to a more intimate and rewarding level.
As he talks about during his lectures on intimacy, love and sexuality, people who learn how to fulfill their partners desires, while also being able to express their own wants and needs in the area of sexuality, have the most lasting and fulfilling love relationships.
NOW…………. is your chance to enhance your level of intimacy, and take advantage of all of the emotional, physical and psychological advantages that we discussed in this important post!
Join David in his popular 10 week course, “Love and Relationships”, which you can take with a friend , partner or by yourself, via phone, Skype or in David’s Florida office.
Join today right here, http://davidessel.com/love-relationships-10-hour-course
(Mention this post and save 10% if you join us before February 14, 2017!)