Amazon #1 Best Seller
“David Essel, is the Christopher Columbus in the world of personal growth. His new book about the myth of positive thinking, will rattle the cages of millions of people who want to believe in fallacies such as… “With the correct mindset you can become a millionaire, or get a great body.”
As Christopher Columbus had many doubters that the world was round, David Essel is shattering the work of people before him… And now is the time to acknowledge the truth in his work.”
– Joseph Stevens
In this book, David Essel proves that:
“The Real Secret to Success” has very little to do with positive thinking or affirmations.
“The Law of Attraction for Success”, through vision boards etc., will NEVER bring you millions of dollars or the love of your life.
Let’s stop believing this nonsense now!
“This book should be read by every person who has ever achieved authentic success and by those who yearn to know the real way there. Whatever you think you know about positive thinking and how it fits into a life of masterful accomplishment, David Essel, in his book, “Positive Thinking Will Never Change Your Life”, boldly flings open a hidden door of wisdom—a different perspective on the ‘positive’ that is the keystone to living our greatest self… ”
As I was reading David Essel’s book I kept thinking of one of my favorite Biblical principles: “Faith without works is dead.” That is true in every aspect of our lives, and in the book POSITIVE THINKING WILL NEVER CHANGE YOUR LIFE… that is what David really shows. It is a great thing to know what you want and say it out loud, but that is only part of the journey of turning that into a reality. We are encouraged in the book to write it down, hold ourselves accountable and then make sure we are doing the work necessary to turn that thing—no matter what it might be for us—into a reality.
“So many people say they want great money, a great body, a new relationship, or to save their current one,” David writes in the book, “but they’re not willing to invest in themselves… It’s about investing in you. It’s about investing your time, money, and effort in the uncomfortable.”
The thought of addressing the “uncomfortable” is something that David speaks on throughout the book, not just when it comes to his own life but that of other people who have achieved what we recognize as “success”.
How can you start to turn things around? David writes later in the book “Accountability is the key. Encouragement runs second… Positive thinking is wonderful, but positive action leads to the results you desire.”
Definitely a book that reminds us of the work involved for whatever goal or aspiration we have. David Essel’s message is simple: Don’t just talk about it. Be about it.
DAVID ESSEL’S 8 LAWS TO ATTRACT SUCCESS
The “Law of Attraction” excites Americans with dreams coming true, like imagining “checks in the mail “, so that we become millionaires. Or, that by having a vision board , we will somehow magically attract our soulmate to us. It taps into the emotional side of many people who love to live in this realm of life. But it’s not very realistic. It’s more “wishful thinking” than anything else.
Let’s think for a moment. If a program offers huge results, with little to no effort, isn’t it time to stop buying into the insanity?
Millions of people have used this technique, yet few will ever find success from “ fantastical affirmations.”
So, where do we go from here? …
David Essel has the answer that will help people breakthrough this “wishful thinking” in order to get the real RESULTS they desire.
Inside David’s #1 best-selling book, “Positive thinking will never change your life……but this book will! The myth of positive thinking, the reality of success,” he shares that affirmations are a great way to start the day… But it doesn’t matter how much emotion someone puts behind them, they are never going to radically change anyone’s life, unless it’s a miracle. Enough of the nonsense!
The following information can be used by anyone to create the life they desire. After interviewing David on her national radio show, celebrity host Jenny McCarthy encouraged her millions of listeners to follow the outline in his #1 best selling book. This book is already endorsed by hundreds upon hundreds of people.
In Jenny’s words, “David Essel is the new leader, of the positive thinking movement.”
Below are excerpts from David’s book, which has already been endorsed by six New York Times best selling authors.
DAVID ESSEL’S 8 LAWS TO ATTRACT SUCCESS
- Number 1. The ability to be successful lies within everyone. Yes, you can create an incredible income, lose the weight you desire, create deep loving relationships, release addictions and find a pathway to your creator. You have THE RIGHT to be successful, as much anyone else on this earth.
- Number 2. Unless it’s a miracle, your thoughts are not powerful enough to create success on their own. Your thoughts will not create “checks in the mail”, weight loss, nor will they attract the perfect lover. We’ve been fed nonsense, if we believe these success fallacies. This is crucial to not only understand, but to accept as true.
- Number 3. The number one block to success, are the beliefs held deep within the subconscious mind. The role of the subconscious, is to keep you exactly where you are, which is commonly referred to as the “comfort zone of life.” Now, this doesn’t mean that the “comfort zone”, or these subconscious thoughts are healthy. Wherever you are lacking success, we can guarantee that your subconscious thoughts are sabotaging the success you desire.
- Number 4. A thought, regardless of how positive it is, cannot change a negative behavior long term. Unless it’s a miracle. You cannot “think, or affirm”, your way out of an addiction, financial hardship or a terrible relationship.
- Number 5. The only way to turn the subconscious mind around, from a saboteur to an ally, is to repetitively, on a daily basis, do the action steps you would rather not do. Success demands that we all invest more time, effort and money into our biggest goals. Over time, you can create a subconscious mindset that will continue to push you forward on your path of success.
- Number 6. In 37 years of work in the field of personal growth, we have found on average that an individual who is struggling with addiction, weight, finances or their love life… Will have to put approximately 12 months, or 365 days of doing the work they would rather not do, in the area of life they are struggling with, in order to turn the subconscious mind around.
- Number 7. Through action steps into the uncomfortable for a 12-month period time, the uncomfortable just becomes who you are. Where in the beginning it was a struggle to lose 100 pounds, at the end of 12 months of changing your diet and exercise habits, the new habits simply become who you are. An effortless part of your life. Success.
- Number 8. Affirmations, vision boards, and the like, will be important for only 20% of your success. Regardless of what you’ve been told, statements such as, “what you think about you bring about” are not true. Unless it’s a miracle. 80% of your success will come from your willingness to do the steps you would rather not do on a daily basis. This is the true “secret” of success.
Need more help? You can get Chapter 1 of David’s Best Selling Book, for FREE, right here!
Need daily help to accomplish your biggest goals? Join “David Essel’s Daily Video Boost“.
Every day, Monday through Friday, you’ll receive a private email with David’s video of the day, to help you shatter procrastination and stay inspired to achieve your biggest goals in life! Join Now!